Alternative Workers News – Iran; Issue No. 132
Alternative Workers News – Iran
Issue No. 132
March 1, 2021
In this issue:
1. Be auspicious March 8, International Women's Day
2. With the strongest possible term, the summoning of Ali Nejati, the retired worker and a board member director of Haft Tappeh Sugarcane Syndicate is condemned!
3. Statement of Independent Workers', Retirees', and Teachers' Organizations on the 2021 Minimum Wage
4. Manifesto of the workers of ‘Hepco’ “Do not make the workers an instrument, pay our wages.”
5. The workers of the ‘southern Tehran’ company ...
6. Notification for Ali Nejati, the retired worker and one of board members of the Syndicate of Haft Tappeh Sugarcane, to begin his 5 years sentence
7. Three members of the Syndicate of Bus Company workers were called by branch 2 of the Evin court to show up to the security police!
8. What women want
9. Brief news
10. We condemn the court summons of Ali Nejati, our retired colleague!